Stop and Jot:
1. Jessie is very poor and lived with her grandmother.
2. A Rabbi teaches the boys. The boys manly went to school but Jessie did to.
3. I think that the Rabbi will chose Jessie to go to America because on the cover of the book she is on a boat.
4. The villagers are bragging about their talents so they could go to America. But the Rabbi did not like that.
5. The Rabbi chose Jessie and she will help the Rabbi's friend's widow to help her sow and keep her company.
6. I wonder why Jessie gave grandmother the ring?
7. Words of the wiser: Grans told Jessie greatness awaits her in America.
8. On the fourth morning the sun came out and they dried out.
*56 people at the contenatal congress
*VI is the most important colony because that were it all started and it is the biggest colony
*Tea party all over the colonires
*Rhode Island threw one crate of tea
*New York had the most loyalts
*France and Spain were allias of the colonies
*the water turned black when they had the Boston Tea Party
I got my idea for the twin suns because I wanted something that was had circles or dots from Star Wars. I made the suns out of colored paper. I made the sky, person and sand out of foam. The person is made out of a foam flower.
1. I chose the twin suns because I wanted something from Star Wars.
2. I made the sand out of hearts and the person out of a flower.
3. I enjoyed it because it gave me time to be creative. I like to be creative and make stuff.