• It is red and has liquid on the bottom the looks like ketchup juice
• the liquid is orange
• the meat tenderizer took the protein away and sense protein holds stuff together the liquid got out
• It relates to our stomach because fat and nutrients that go through the walls in the small intestine
• the green coffee filter is dry and the orange one is wet
1. How are the two cups different and why
2. What process in the human body is demonstrate by the liquid in the cup
3. What process in the human body is demonstrate by the wet coffee filter
4. How does this lab demonstrate digestion
1. They are different because cup one has liquid at the the bottom and has a wet coffee filter but cup two doesn't. This is because cup one had meat seasoning in it and cup two doesn't.
2. The process that is demonstrated is when nutrients and fat go through walls of the small intestine and into the capillaries to be carried to our muscles.
3. The wet coffee filter represents the chime on the walls of the small intestine.
4. It broke down food to be turned into liquid.