1. I think it is about a boy how traveling on the underground rail road.
2. I know that the slaves could travel to freedom on the underground rail road so I think that Henry is on the railroad.
3. I want to know how Henry got to the railroad and what his freedom box is?
4. I think that it is going to be literary nonfiction.
5. The text is structured in a story way.
8. I wonder why slaves can't sing and I wonder how many other people were mailed to Philadelphia?
9. I learned that slave owners could sell the kids, wife, and husband to others.
10. Some important ideas are that slaves were pretty smart because they couldn't write or read and that not all slave owners are the same.
Stop and Jots: