spot and jot:
1.I think that Henry is brave for moving into a house that has be vackent for 7 years. I would be woried of the ghosts and spiders.
2. I think the neighbors are glad that he is moving in and is fixing up the house.
3. I think Henry is glad to live in the house. I would fee happy living in that house because I like old houses.
4. Again and again: the neighbors think the house needs to be fixed up. I think it keeps coming up because Henry isn't fixing it up.
5. The neighbors went up to his door and told him he should fix up his house but Henry said no and just went back to reading. So I think he is proud of his house.
6. The neighbors are threatening him to fix up his but Henry does not want to fix up his house.
7.Henry is being resilient about his because is happy about his choice. I am proud that Henry is not fixing up his house because that shows he is happy.
8. Henry is starting to act rude because two woman baked him a pie but he yelled at them.
9. Henry is angry because he just wants to be different.
10. Henry got to annoyed that he moved because the neighbors annoyed him so much.
11. The neighbors are missing Henry and hope that he comes back.
12. The Neighbors are realizing that what they did was wrong and that they want him back.
13. Henry is missing the neighbors and regrets doing what he did.