1. Energy is found in moving things and things that are plugged in such as a moving car or a lava lamp.
2. The forms of energy that are easiest to find are electric, heat, light, motion, and sound.
3. The hardest ones to find are chemical and gravitational.
4. Yes, some items have more than one form of energy, such as the sun which produces light and heat energy, and a lamp that has electrical energy and light energy.
5. Energy is important because without it we would be living in dark, we wouldn't have sound, have we wouldn't have heat.
6. Regan and I worked well together. I would find the forms of energy and she would take the pictures after we talked about it.