- backpack had diagonal stripes on them
- A line goes throw the vertical lines
- in some places were the lines meet it is plain white
- the area were I can put earphones has a sting holding it on is sticking up
- There are brownish gray stripes
I wake up to find out I am only 2 inches tall. I seem to be on my back pack, but it looks as if it is a mountain. I see some kind of platform that sort of looks like the area where I can put my headphones. I walk over to it and look through the one of tiny holes. It looks like my lunch is in there and I’m very hungry, so I try to pull open the tabs. No luck, so I walk to the edge and see my zipper hanging there. I want to jump over the edge of my backpack, so I gather all my courage and finally jump. I’m falling and falling and then I just barely grab the zipper and pull it down, I’m very glad I grabbed it because it helped me get down safely. Then once I’m at the ground I jump into my backpack. There is just enough light to see my lunchbox. I climb up my lunchbox.