| || |
1. Squatting raised my heart rate to 200 beats every 30 seconds.
2. Lying down increased my heart rate the least at 90 beats every 30 seconds.
3. The order was not right at all because I put the numbers in the same order as I did them.
4. Some changes I noticed is that my heart rate speed up the I got active except for walking in place.
5. I think it happens because my body is trying to pump more oxygen. My heart pumps faster so it can deliver more blood to my muscles.
When I was lying down my heart rate was low. After that Lucas and I wrote down our information. We did the same thing for the rest of the data gathering. The next thing that happened was that Lucas and I had to change our information. The last thing we did was create our graph.
I couldn't find my video.