*56 people at the contenatal congress
*VI is the most important colony because that were it all started and it is the biggest colony
*Tea party all over the colonires
*Rhode Island threw one crate of tea
*New York had the most loyalts
*France and Spain were allias of the colonies
*the water turned black when they had the Boston Tea Party
1. What did we decide during the second continental congress
2. What is one thing that you think everyone should know about the 2nd Continental Congress?
3. Why should more teachers try to connect with other classrooms when learning things like history?
1. We decided that we should break away from Great Britain. We sent a letter saying we wanted independence, that was the Declaration
2. That there was 56 people at it and some were loyalists
3. Teachers should connect with other classrooms because you can learn information that you wouldn't learn in a book.