1. The matter can be traced back to because most food comes from plants. Like chili powder come from pulverized chili peppers.
2. They can be traced back to because the plants absorb the sun. Also the pigs eat dead plants that had eaten the sun.
3. The chili powder, paprika, brown sugar, and garlic powder came from the sun.
4. The energy that came from the sun is calories in the ingredients.
5. They are when the plants get the sun and are eaten by a pig that into the food or put into the food.
Imagine a place...
Where the future is the past. Where forwards is backwards.
Pigs are omnivores. Bears are omnivores. Raccoons are omnivores. Chipmunks are omnivores. People are omnivores. Primary consumers are herbivores. Secondary consumers are carnivores.