- Do these activities in order.
- Don’t go on to a new part of speech until we are ready as a class. (Only do Nouns today.)
- Take the quiz on Socrative (See below. Copy the 5-digit classroom number, and then click on the blue link). If it doesn't work, then I haven't activated it - remind me if it is an appropriate time to take the quiz.
- Once you are done with 1-3, you may read the jokes at the bottom of this blog, or go back to games that you enjoyed from this part of speech when you are finished with all of them. I need you to do Grammar for the whole period. Thanks! :)
- Interjections BrainPop (Log-In & Password) (Take the “Review Quiz” at the end)
- Interjections School House Rock Video
- Conjunctions and Interjections
- Conjunctions and Interjections 2
- Editing Practice
- All Parts of Speech
- Other BrainPop Videos on Grammar (Log-In & Password) (Take the “Review Quiz” at the end)
- Other Grammar Games
- Take the quiz on Socrative. Remember that our classroom number is: 98169.
Once you've done all of the websites above and taken the quiz, you can read the jokes below or go to other grammar websites from earlier parts of speech (but please do not go on to future parts of speech).