- 1776 in boston
- England has been causing a lot of sadness and anger
- King George the 111 is very mean
- The French and Indian is in war
- England decided to get into war with France
- French wanted to keep land in Canada and England wanted some land
- In war money was spent and people went poor
- Native american vs. England
- England said hey we got some problems England says we just won this war
- England spent more money they didn't have the are in dept.
- England goes a fights this war because Boston didn't pay for their war
- Native americans are ok with sharing land they feel that you cant own land or dirt
- Boston is now paying a lot of taxes for England
- Barrels are used for holding flour, tea, ale, ect.
- In 1763 King George 111 made a proclamation that you cant go west of the appilanchine mountains
- King George said that its for their safety and for the Natives safety
- King George came on in 1760
- In England you are born into being king and he is trying to always make our lives miserable
- Sugar act was when they made sugar a whole lot more money which is ridiculous
- Most people are buying sugar from England now
- The Sugar act came in around 1774
- Tax collectors are british people who don't have jobs and they take people to England to work for their taxes
- The dollar can be more or less in time
- The America colonies money started to be to much and King George 111 said your money could only be this much and that made people want to print more dollar bills
- One thing that we ask England we have a vote on tax
- No taxation without represtentaion was what people were chanting and holding up signs
- They told us that if we want to buy a newspaper everyday we would have to have a stamp on it and that stamp would make us pay on extra cent for a newspaper and its the same with making wills and letter to people.
- people got together and had so many ideas and they decided to never use a stamp and see what happens to then and keep trying
- we did this for about four moths and we won and we were so happy but on that same day they passed another law called the declaitory act and it was that can tell you want to do and you have no say in what happens
- Americans threw feathers tar on tax collectors and said see if you can get it off haha
- the Corrordering act said now that we have so many soliders in America you have to keep them in their house and they have to take care of them no matter how poor they might be
- These men who got together said you know what guys we need to strike back and do something to make them miserable
- So now they are going to do the Boston tea party
- The sons of liberty are still here and causing trouble
- New york wasn't listening the Coordering act so they made rules to try and make them do it
- so it was all a bullying thing going on
- Geroge Washington was in the war and he said you know hat they can't make laws and rules about us so no more buying England food no matter how expensive it will be and it worked and they got the towns and act gone
- Men and Woman heres what happened the soliders were walking and minding their business and some people started throwing snowballs thrown at they and calling them names and they said stop and they stopped and then somebody said fire and they fired their guns and five man died and 6 people were injured were injured from that
- Patriots and Loyalists the loyalist didn't really care about this and the patriots are like the sons of liberty are fighting bak and this started to cause a very big war
- Some of them decided to make their own coloney and try to create their own
- america made way to much tea for the boston tea party so
- America gets together and says we want every colinest from all countries and we want to make a big happy country
- Fist conteneltail contest 1774
- There was 56 people their and they wrote a letter for King George 111 saying please fix this country and he didn't really care about this letter
- Thomas Pane he wrote a number one best selling book ever the books title was called '' Common Sense ''
- It says hey americans all you all stupid Britsh
What do bones do?
Why were you able to observe so many things about your apple today?
Why is observation and description so important in science?
Rank order the five senses in the order or your observations (i.e. which sense was used most, second most, etc.).
We all have have cells in our body, that is what our body is made of. Our body is made from two cells and those two cells break into a million cells and those cells turn into layers of tissue that turn into organs to make our body work. The organs turn into the organ system and you need every single system in your body to make your body run.(you don't need one system but you have it)
Humans Adapting to Earth
Humans had to adapt to this planet a lot. The first thing that I could think of would be sleeping because the first people on Earth didn't know to go to sleep when the sky turned dark and the second adaption is that they didn't know what poison was and so a lot of people might have died because of it. it would be very hard to live on earth if you were clueless about it. There was a LOT of adaptations for the first humans!!!!!