- Old Henry moved into a dusty and rundown house that needs a lot of work but he made the best of it.
- He is fine with all the dusty spaces he saw it as "A place to put all my stuff".
- Old Henry had such a weird house that all the people around the house were whispering about it and so, all of the people from the houses made a comity to get Old Henry to clean his house and he said "Excuse me" and went on his day.
- Old Henry is fine with everyone saying whatever about his house. They all tried to be nice to Old Henry but he said "NO!, GO AWAY!" so Old Henry was being rude.
- After he left to Dakota all the people around the houses they noticed not everyone likes things the same way, just because they wanted his house to look one way he wanted it the other way and it was his house so he was in charge of it.
- Old Henry noticed that he, in fact, missed the people who baked him pies and shoveled his driveway, the people who tried to control him and his house, so he wrote to the mayor and asked to try to get along he missed them.
For our mock election, I am going to represent the democratic party, because my number one candidate sides closest with that party (ignoring third parties).