| || |
1. We look at the calories and that it is 60 calories per a half a cup.
2. You look under carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and vitamins to find the matter!
3. We can locate it under ingredients.
1. We can find the ingredients under ingredients.
2. You can look under guaranteed analysis to find the percentage of matter in food.
1. Food provides warmth, body repair, motion, and growth.
2.The pet food and human have the same nutrients. They are different because human food has different amounts of nutrients and pet food always has the same amount of nutrients.
3.A higher calorie count does not mean that a food is better to eat. People may think that it will give their pet more energy if it has more calories.
4. Nutrients is what helps us grow and repair our bodies.
5. Calories is what helps us move and stay warm.
6. When animals eat food, they are using motion energy to chew the food and then they get chemical energy when from the food.
7.There are 160 calories in the milk.
8. Carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals are the matter that is in food.