| || |
1. Our model needed 3 bones. The Humorous, Ulna, and Radius.
2. They bended and was the predicted size of what the muscles are like. They are not alike because they look nothing alike and our muscle's fell apart a little bit to easy.
3. The whole thing would be ruined. We would have to go fix it or even redo the whole thing if it tore or broke one spot. It would effect everything in the project.
4. Ligaments is what holds together one bone from another. Tendons are tissues that run parallel with bones that are attached with it. Cartilage is a semi solid bone that is placed in the ear's, nose, and between two joints.
5. I got to invent something with an awesome partner and even though we got stressed out with doing it and it took awhile it was fun to just play around and build with all the materials to make this Elbow Joint.
6. This activity we had to keep everything together. That was a challenge because it was really hard to combined both of our ideas into one Elbow Joint that would work. I would say we were the second or third to last group. That meant we took a while but fail sometimes is better then success.