| || |
1. I have sprained an ankle 3 times and every time I have done it I felt a strong pain in my ankle and it hurts because when you put a brace on your ankle no air gets to it or the foot. Then the foot falls asleep. Something really difficult to do though was playing with my friends. Me and my friends are hyper and we jump, and run a lot. With a sprain ankle there is no such thing as running at the time.
2. I think the jaw. Without our jaw we would not be able to eat, drink, or breath. Eating and drinking and breathing are some of the basic things you need in life. Without your jaw you would not be able to do these things and if you didn't do those things you would probably die in less than a week.
3. The hip. Without your hip you couldn't sit, or turn. Also it would be a challenge to walk. If there was no hip life would probably have to be stationary. You would have to use a wheelchair standing up in some sort of way. Walking just wouldn't really be an option.
4. I would choose wrists. Now that I think about it wrists would not be so important. One you can still eat and drink without them. Two you can also still breath without them. Last you can sit without them. So if I didn't have any wrists I would be ok.
5. Yes one and that one is to sleep. You can not bend or stand without some of these joints. Though can still sleep without using any joints. I may be wrong though my thoughts is that you can still sleep because naturally you don't need joints to sleep.
· It’s skin is dry yet sticky that it gets on my hands.
· My stem is loose and wobbly
· Its color is yellowish with a few spots of brown
· It smells like a sweet smell with a hint of pencil shavings
· Its skin is thick that even when I rub my nails on it up and down It does not brake
· When I put my nail in it juice squeezes out
· When I very lightly poke my apple with a toothpick it goes all the way through
· When I rub my toothpick on the apple juice splatters
· I can scrape all the oxidizing of the apple with a toothpick.
· I look where the seeds were and I see white lines
· Well digging to see inside the apple my toothpick broke from digging
· When sticking a toothpick through the back of my apple red foamy juice comes out
· When I poked a hole through my apple later there was a small bubble over the whole
· When I picked through the core of the apple small brown roots showed up.
· When I picked at my apple at made a big hole I saw a more white with a bit of green inside.