- There is over 15,000 active volcanoes in the world.
- Japan has more then 100 volcanoes and one recently blew and killed almost 400 people.
- Geothermal energy is an energy of heat coming from the earth.
- Hydrothermal energy is an action of hot water coming from the earth's crust.
- A volcano is a rupture in the earth's crust allowing hot gasses lava and ash to escape.
- Mount St.Helon is a volcano in Washington.
- The magma chamber is in the crust and a big magma chamber is in the crust and the mantel.
- A tintonic plate is a slab of the earths crust.
- Snow and rain slowly percolate through layers permeable rock riddled with cracks, water is then heated to high temperature forced to the surface through fracture.
- An ash cloud can cause the engines on a plane stop.
- Obsidian is lava that dries very quick and turns into a rock.
- Basalt is a type of dried lava from Hawaii it also comes from the moon.
- Holes in a rock happened because of hot gasses escaping through the air.
- Rhyolite cools very slowly.
- Volcanoes give us habitats beautiful sites.
- Volcanoes on the other hand can destroy a city and life.
Pop art is an art movement that emerged in the mid-1950s in Britain and in the late 1950s in the United States. Pop art presented a challenge to traditions of fine art by including imagery from popular culture such as advertising, news, etc. This information came from a Google search thank you Google.
Angus McClain was an loyalist that was an officer he was also an carpenter. Instead of water he would drink apple cider and he preferred the copper kettle to cook he's meat and rice and beans.
Joseph O'Fallon was neither a patriot nor loyalist he was just an Irish man who would trade for beaver fur. Though whoever got him his fur he would be on there side. He would also where certain things to keep well and safe.
Cathrine Dubai She was a patriot and housekeeper, she had 3 children that survived and 2 children that did not. She was her husbands slave and ended up becoming his 2nd wife since his 1st was dead.
Janette Lunder she was a patriot that was a spinner and weaver, her real parents died in a carrige ride to Jamestown and then she got adopted at the age of 7 by a family that was not able to have children. And by the age of 5 she had to be able to spin her own socks or else she had no socks.
Christine Maclean she is an fence fitter she goes for both sides she also owns an inn were there is 2 storys with a big kitchen and tavern. She wears a pin from her family as a clothes pin. She is from Philadelphia. And she has to be a snitch beacuse of her job.
Captain Peter Smith was a chief/ Patriot he was from Virgina and had no part of Boston Massachusetts. He wore trousers and a vest and also short boots that were not made for running for his protection.
Captain Parke He was a surveyor he wasn't a patriot or a loyalist he was enimes with Charles Walker and uses a big medal thing for a compass and a small chain for a clock.
Charles Walker He is a land agent that wasn't a patriot or a loyalist. He wouldn't care who bought land from him. He hated Captain Parke and his words. He would also give one side of a land to one guy another side of land to another person and when they came to get there land he would be running away with there money.
Molly Brandt was married to a wealthy man that owned a trading company. She would have to get the food for eating and when a congress man didn't listen to her he ended up as a skeleton. She is a paid spy to spey on the patriots and the loyalists so she is on nether side.
Zebadiah is a carpenter woodsmen who is a patriot. He would cut down trees to help make supplies but he was not allowed to cut down the kings trees or he would get punished.
Going to the historical reenactment was so much fun! Learning about each person was very interesting and when I learned about some of the people I thought would be bad they weren't. I think that you should go to the historical reenactment because when you got there it gives you a chance to go back int he past and see what it was like in there time.
I a looking ford to meeting Joseph O'Fallon the carpenter because i want to know more about his life he seems like a nice guy in his story and i really want to know the rest of it from him himself. I also want to meet Leon and Cathrine duBois. They seem like peacefully people who try there hardest to stay out of fighting and stay in their home and keep their family safe.
Leon and Cathrine duBois Joseph O'Fallon
There are some people I would like to meet but there story i didn't like people like Molly Brandit and Angus McClain.