| || |
1. 113.1 was are maximum
2. 55.3 was are minimum
3. 55.4 would probably be are range
4. Nillon, Foam, Foil, cotton,
5. paper, wool, insulator we did not choose them because we didn't think it would work
6. We once had it going up and down. We really had it cold a lot but we were moving it to much. One time it kept switching back and forth from cold to warm.
7. An insulator is a not a good conductor of heat. It keeps the heat in and conductors like to keep the heat in and move it some place else.
This experiment stated at 9:35
5 types of rods
1 wood Bamboo
2 silver Aluminum
3 reddish brown copper
4 golden brass
5 white plastic
I predict that the butter will slide down the plastic rod first the brass rod second the copper rod third the aluminum rod fourth and the bamboo rod last.
What really happened first copper and second was aluminum then brass was third fourth was plastic so that means that the bamboo was last.