1. What writing skills did you improve while working on your Human Body Research Paper? Explain.
2. What are some concepts that you learned about the human body during this unit that you think are important (not just interesting)?
3. What was the most challenging part of writing your Human Body Research Paper? Why?
4. What aspect of the Human Body Research Paper are you most proud of? Why?
1. It helped with being able to space things right. It also helped me learn how to organize my writing into paragraph.
2. That the nervous system helps us react and either to fight or flight. Also that you can see the inside of your eye through your pupil.
3. Getting through it all. For me a lot of times I hit writers block well doing the paper and just could not focus. But when I got in the roll of it, I could just go through with no problem.
4. I am most proud of when I finish my system in a certain part. It makes me feel like I have completed something very big and I don't feel so stressed anymore.