| || |
1. To me hard because my creature was like an alien snake which for me was a little to simple. I tried my best to describe it though and I got a full page of description but I thought it was a little to simple.
2. I did well describing how the creature grabbed me and stared blankly into my eyes. I feel that when I was saying what the creature was doing I was better and describing.
3. I wish I had said that the creature was like a snake. And the only thing different was that its eyes were smushed together, and it was floating in mid- air like some alien creature. I would think that would make it more like a alien snake creature then what Nichole said was a scaly pizza!
4. I think i did pretty well. When she showed me her character it was some weird circle character with sunglasses and long legs with three toes and some bent toe along each foot. What i drew was a circle body with horrible sunglasses and long legs with three toes
5. I wish Nichole would of said that her character was a giant circle creature, with these really cool sunglasses and weird toes attached to big feet on long legs. I would of almost maid it exact if she had said that but what she said was almost perfect and i believe i was able to do it well enough.
In History Alive today we did a game of tug of war to represent the war and show a metaphor. There were three teams the red team, the blue team, and the white team. The red team represented the British there for it had the strongest and tallest children in my class to show how the British had stronger men but had less men. The Blue team represented America with the more small and weak children in my class but it showed that America had more people join in so they were more weak but had more people join in. The white team represented France and France and England were in a huge fight so they went and helped the blue team in the war later on. Our teacher Mr. Solarz offered the blue team a prize the prize was tow things that we could earn in our class. He offered us the prize to show us that since America won they kind of got a prize and that prize was there home back. Though sadly there was a member of the blue team that did not get offered a prize because he was the one helping America wing there home back. In the war the White team kept cheering on the blue team because France and England were in a huge war and they wanted nothing to do with them. There was a part of the red team that was still sailing there way through a long journey to get to the war so fewer red team members were there. In the war the red team had to get a blue ribbon on the rope to pass a bag. Well the blue team only had to prevent them from doing that in less then a minute. This was done to show how the British were stronger and had a better chance but the blue team was more weak and needed more help in the process, Though I have to say I felt like the blue team and lots of confidence.