- Producer is the beginning of a food chain because it gets energy from the sun
- consumers eat producers and other consumers
- Primary consumers (carnivores)
- Secondary consumers eat primary consumers
- A producer is the beginning of a food chain because it gets energy from the sun.
- Consumers eat producers and other consumers.
- Omnivores eat carnivores, herbivores, and plants.
- Herbivores, are rabbit, deer,, sheep, cows, and grasshoppers and they are all consumers
- Carnivores, lion, wolf, snake, hawks, Praying Mantis, spider,
- Omnivores, pigs, bears, racoon, chipmunk, and human
| || |