- Pastels are mostly oil
- People used Pastels before they used paint
- What do I want to know
- How do you blend pastels
- How did people origanally make Pastels
- Who invented the first Pastels
- How can you make pastels blend together with water
How will I learn this?
- I learned that you can blend pastels with water.
- I learned that a foundation brush is the third best thing to blend Pastels with.
- I learned to blend pastels you need to use the color white in between the colors.
- I learned how to Create a Trello card.
- I Can now use a paintbrush to blend and color with Pastels.
What did I learn?
What action will I take?
- I will encourage others to use pastels.
- I want to make a small after school 15 minute learn how to use pastels class.
- Can you make Pastels into paint?
- Can I use Pastels in a pencil?
- How can you make Pastels
Reflection (choose a few):
- What did I learn?
- What was the most fun?
- What was difficult?
- What was easy?
- I learned so many things about the pastels and my experiments like I learned that Your thumb, middle,and pointer fingers are the best thing to blend with!
- The most fun fun thing for me was my video and my experiments!
- A difficult thing for me was trello cards because that was new to me!
- A very easy thing was the video because i've made them in the past!