- Which rod(s) do you think will be the best conductor and why?
- Which rod(s) do you think will be the worst conductor and why?
1. I think that the butter will slide in the following order.
brass, copper, plastic, aluminium, bamboo, copper
1. The heat went up the rod to the butter and melted the butter a little bit overtime to make it fall.
2. Both lessons involved Logger Lite and the temperature probes. Some differences were that today was about conductors of heat and yesterday was about transferring heat energy.
3. I think I was very off. I compared my orders and they were way off.
4. Brass and Bamboo. I think bamboo lasted the longest because wood isn't as slippery as some sort of metal and brass is not that similar to metal.
5. Copper and aluminium, They only lasted less than a minute and since it is some sort of metal and you can't grip metal that long. I know this because monkey bars are made of metal and you can't grip that long on monkey bars.
6. Water is a good conductor because it can keep you hydrated and you can swim in water to cool you down. Water is also a very important thing in life you need to live.
7. It matters to see wich is better to use in your life. We use conductors in our life when we want to choose a different cars. What has better durability or gas mileage?