1. Almost every single ingredient comes from a plant. Ex. ground beef comes from a cow. But the cow eats the grass. That counts as he ingredient of a cow came from because the cow depends on grass because the grass helps it survive. "Without grass, the cow would starve to death. Grass is also a plant. Also the sun is the very first step on how the ingredient is made. Plants are almost all the time the second.
2. These ingredients can be traced back to the sun because plants grow and live with the sun. The sun is one of the most key parts for a plant to survive. ex. ground beef to cow to grass to sun.
3. Almost all the matter from the food came from producers. Like in questions 1 and 2, ingredients/food can be traced back to plants and the sun.
4. some or most of the food originally came from the sun because all foods start from the sun.
5. The sun grows a plant. Ingredients that are meat, such as beef, come from cows. Cows eat plants (grass which gives them energy A.K.A. calories which helps the animal to grow and live.
A producer is are the beginning of a food chain because they get they're energy from the sun. Consumers eat producers. Consumers are carnivores, herbivores, omnivores.
Organisms we saw outside
squirrels, flowers, bushes, trees, birds, centipedes, roly poly
Where we get all of this.
Human Food Label
Pet Food Label
Both Food Labels