This data is from breathing through a coffee mixer straw.
This data is from breathing through a drinking straw.
1. Breathing through the straws represented how much oxygen you need to breathe in to live.
2. we should have this experience because breathing through both of these straws can feel like breathing normally if you are a smoker, or if you have asthma. Imagine if on a regular daily basis you had to breathe through a drinking straw? It would be tough and that is how it is for some smokers and people who have asthma. Make sure not to smoke and be active! :)
3. It was difficult because you are already trying to breathe through a smaller space which needs you to work harder at breathing in and out and when you combine that with walking in place that needs you to use up energy? Now that is difficult!
4. Some good things that affect breathing is playing sports or playing outside, running, and working out. These all make your heart and lungs stronger so keep it up! A bad thing is smoking. DO NOT keep on smoking it is bad for your body and affects your lungs badly. Things that you can't control that affect your breathing are diseases that affect your respiratory system.
5. You would not be able to play activities that involve being active, you would be more focused on how much air you breathe in than other important things in life, and it can possibly cause death.