Blood stream 1 has not passed through the coffee filter. Maybe this is because it is the nutrients and meat tenderizer is not?! And in this one the coffee filter is completely wet and the other is completely dry! The meat tenderizer is like diarrhea because it is waste and the cup doesn't want it!
1. How are the two cups different, and why?
2. What process in the human body, is demonstrated by the liquid in the bottom of the cup?
3. What process in the human body is demonstrated, by the wet coffee filter?
4. How does this lab, help us understand digestion?
1. They are different because one is completely dry and has no water at the bottom, but one is completely wet and has liquid at the bottom.
2. The process is getting waste out of our body. For example, something our body doesn't need gets pooped or peed out.
3. The process of the substance that covers the stomach so acid doesn't break down the stomach.
4. It helps us understand digestion by making us see the waste get out of the coffee filter like waste getting out of the body, and we see that nutrients stays in the body.