1. Which team were you a member of?
2. How did you feel at the beginning of the game?
3. Who did you think would win the game at first (RED or BLUE)? Why?
4. How did you feel as the rules changed? Did you get discouraged or more confident? Why?
5. What were the reasons why the BLUE team won?
6. Historically speaking, what happened once America won the Revolutionary War? What changed in America Why was it important that America won the war?
7. What would have been different if America had lost the war?
1. The red team.
2. I felt we were going to lose because we had less people on our team.
3. Blue because they had more people to help tug on the rope and we hardly had any people compared to them!
4. I got discouraged because even if we won, we wouldn't get the prize of not doing the blog post, but I still wanted to win to earn bragging rights.
5. They won because they were more confident and they had more people originally and when the white team joined them.
6. When America won the war everybody was happy and had parties for weeks, but then every state split into its own little country. In America each state had different money and very state was pretty much split. It was important America won the war because Great Britain wasn't treating us fairly and we knew that we could run our own government.
7. If America lost the war I think that Britain would've treated us worse and today the war would show that America can't defeat Britain and we will be under British control.