| || |
1. I have never injured a joint so I do not know what it what it would feel like. If I did injure a joint I think it would feel very painful.
2. I think the the jaw would be the hardest to live without. I think it would be the hardest because you couldn't eat, talk, or drink.
3. Somethings that would be difficult would be
eating, talking, or drinking. These would be difficult because our jaw would drop down and we couldn't eat unless we ate like a pig. We wouldn't be able to talk unless we talked in a weird voice. We wouldn't be able to drink because it is very hard
4. If I had to choose one joint it would be my elbows because you could still do everything except bend your elbows.
5. There is a movement we could do and it is falling. It is falling because we would not be able to move and would just fall straight to the ground.
1. The apple smells very fresh like it was just picked from an apple tree.
2. The apple feels very smooth on the outside and it is almost like a wet slimy feel in the inside. On the outside the skin is almost squishy but not so squishy. The seeds feel smooth to and hard. When I felt the apple
3. The apple is rotting up in the inside but if you look very closely in the middle it looks fussy. When I poke a hole in the apple watery stuff is coming up like a volcano. When I dug up the middle the apple started to rot up. The inside of a seed is white.
4. When I poke a hole in the skin I here a popping noise.