- Mars is also known as the red planet
- The space between space and mars is a hostile place to travel
- getting their will take courage and the best minds
- The juarny is 250 million miles
- it is only a third the size of Earth
- Its highest peek is 3 times taller than mount everise
- Gravity is as much as half it on Earth
- A year is twice as long
- When the first mission to mars takes off their goal is to find proof of life
1. One thing I know about the visit to mars is they are going to try to make the trip last less than it usually does.
2. The trip will take 6 months to get to Mars. I think it will take this long because you are traveling a very long distance to get to Mars.
3. They need the work out materials to stay fit. They need this because they are in a low gravity place and when the get back they might not be able to walk for some time.
4. One risk is a solar flare that can put a hole in the space craft. This is dangers because If you do not make it into the shelter in time you might not make it.
5. One thing I would want to bring with me is a book. I would bring a book because you are staying up there for a period of time and I might get bored.