I was so excited to start another journey down to earth. I was already getting evaporated and it was so fun flying through the air into the atmosphere. I saw my friend Ryan getting perspired,but he had a struggle flying because he was spinning up and down and almost through up on me.Then I saw Hanna getting bumped around when she was transpired. Now I was Condensed with my fellow water friends, but the party was getting way to big and then I heard a rumble. This is the only part I hate getting precipitated. I saw so many of my friends getting smashed to the ground really hard. Then Hanna got smashed and I had the biggest grin on my face. Then I fell but got pushed back up and fell again and froze with others. Then I did this all again until I fell to the ground in a freeze ball, and the freeze ball fell right in Hanna's face. Then all of us got Accumulated into the ground and started all over again with Hanna's face smashed and a grin on mine.
Science Fair Presentation-First Draft
Science Fair Presentation-Improved version
1. My experience was really fun and exiting at the same time. First of all we introduced our self and got to know a little about each other. Then we got into the fun stuff and did the game That's Me,That's Not me. I learned a lot about him and he learned a lot about me, and we actually have a lot in common.
2. My student left the room feeling really good about them self. I know this because he left the room with a smile and he laughed the hole time. We also had a good time together.
3. One thing I will do differently is not spend so much time on That's me, and That's not Me. I will try to show him more of the room.
Meteorologists use water in many different ways and here are some ways they use water. If the air is above freezing, the precipitation will most likely be rain. If the air is below freezing, the precipitation will most likely be snow. When people say "It's not the heat--it's the humidity!" They're really referring to the relative humidity, or the amount of water in the air at a certain temperature compared to how much water the air can hold at the temperature. So air can hold more water vapor at higher temperatures than it can at lower temperatures. The amount of humidity in the air affects how quickly water can evaporate from surfaces such as roads,lakes,even your skin!
How Humans and Dugong Use and Need Water
To be a guidance consular you need to have empathy. You need to have patients. You need to let the kids struggle to find there way. You will also need to have kindness within you. Kindness is the real global warming. Superheros are important to me and all of us, we need superheros to guide us on the right path in the time when we struggle. Some superpowers you need to have is empathy, kindness, and patients. You will also need self esteem. Comparison is the thief of joy. The more kindness we show, the kinder we become. Fun is your ticket to engagement.
1. Q. Write at least 1 paragraph that described what happened from start to finish in our Mars Simulation.
1. A. So I was jumping up and down because I was so excited to go to Mars. When I left I was there in an instant. Then the rocket ship took off and six months later we arrived. I ran out of the rocket ship after the two days later. I was the happiest kid on Mars. Then the day after we arrived an incident happened. Bela punched Lucas and he got a serious injury. He was rushed to the hospital with a purple injury and of course I saved