| || |
1. I have sprained my ankle, dislocated my finger, and broken my arm. It felt really bad and shooting pain went up my ankle and wrist whenever I put pressure on it. It was hard to play basketball and softball, which is how I got the injury.
2. It would be hardest to live without a jaw joint. It is very important for everyday life.
3. It would be very hard to chew and eat food. It would also be very hard to talk and move your jaw.
4. I would choose to live without ankle joints because they aren't as important as hips or shoulder joints. I think I could live without them.
How Do Our Bones Move?
Signs of Exertion
Observing and Describing an Apple
· Skin is a deep maroon color with golden flecks
· Surrounding the pit is a green circle
· Sticky and wet
· Brown stains on the outer edge
· Heart shaped
· Soggy edges
· Stem in the middle
· Inside oxidizing over time
· Stem in the middle pokes out in the pit and has little hairs
· Small almond shaped seeds poke out in the center
· Juice squirts out when it is squeezed
· Juice also squirts out when you poke the skin
· Mushy interior
Human Body Pre and Post Test
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.