1. What writing skills did you improve while working on your Human Body Research Paper? Explain.
2. What are some concepts that you learned about the human body during this unit that you think are important (not just interesting)?
3. What was the most challenging part of writing your Human Body Research Paper? Why?
4. What aspect of the Human Body Research Paper are you most proud of? Why?
1.I learned how to revise right after I finished the part I was working on so I could fix spelling and to make sure it made sense. I also learned how to write transition because I had to put one inbetween each lead off and follow up.
2. That the Digestive doesn't just digest it actually converts food into energy we use. Also that muscles only pull not push.
3. To figure out how to transition because sometimes it didn't make sense with what I wanted to say. Also it was hard because I also had to use the transition to make a flow in the paragraph.
4. That I finished the digestive system because that system is very big and confusing. Also the Muscular system because it was the first system I did by myself.