- There over 15 hundred active volcanoes in the world
- 2 countries use geothermal energy
- 100 volcanoes in Japan
- Iceland and New Zealand use geothermal energy
- Inside a volcano is magma outside it is lava.
- Yellowstone is a supervolcano
- Mt. St. Helens
- The magma chamber is either in the mantel or the crust
- There are 7 tectonic plates
- Tectonic plates make earthquakes and volcanic eruptions
- It takes 4 thousand years for water to perculate into the earth and then come back up
- The pacific ring of fire is where the most volcanic eruptions are
- The Pacific plate sinks Same with the Australian plate
- Obsisian is lava that is turned into rock really fast
- Magma can blow off the top of the volcano it creates a caldera
Zebadiah (Zeb): He was a patriot. His job was a Carpenter. He would shape and carve wood to make a cooper to store beer.
Molly Brandt: She was Neutral In the war. She was the head-clanmother. She was a spy for both sides.
Charles Walker:He was neutral because he was a land agent and he doesn't care who you are he is selling land to you. He would give deeds to people and the land surveyor would most of the rest.
Captain John Parke: Was a land surveyor and in the war he would watch who the Indians were siding with. He would measure land and used to tally markers to see were he has been.
Lean and Catherine Dubious: Their job was to make the clothing for the boys and the girls in the clan. Thy would make a type of waistband that was made out of whale baleen and helped people have better Posture. She was a patriot. Boys would wear dresses when they were little. Her husband was a linen merchant.
Captain Peter Smith: His job was to be the chief of the scouts, but he would not go scouting he would just recruit people. He was a patriot. What he was looking for in a scout was: 1. Where did you see 2. Who did you see 3. When did you see.
Mistress Maclean: She was Neutral but wants to be more of a patriot. She was the local Innkepper in the hotel. She was the eyes and ears of the village. She would report anything interesting that she heard or saw.
Janette Lundoll: She was a patriot. Her job was a spinner. She was adobted at age 7. She used combs and carters to clean and straighten wool. She also used dye to color the wool. She also raised sheep.
Joseph O'Fallon: His job was a fur trader. He fought for Scotland. He was an Irishmen instead of a loyalist or patriot. He would get the furs from native americans. He was a beaver fur trader. He would wear sashes to survive from gut movement. Canoes were used to transfer furs. Fur traders would carry two knives.
Captain Angus McClain: He was a loyalist. He was a cabinmaker and he would work with wood. He used a tomahawk to cut wood. He used knife, but some officers had 4 pistols.
I think every kid should have a Historical Reenactment because they can see what it was like back then. I also think you should have one because when you are learning about it in a book I think you don't learn very much, but when you see it like it was back then. Then I think you learn better.