| || |
1. No I have never injured a joint. I think it would feel like it would hurt and be weird for a while, but eventually you would get used to it.
2. The jaw would be the hardest joint to live without. It would be hard because you couldn't eat or drink and then eventually you would die because of not being able to do those things.
3. Eating,drinking, and talking. They would be hard because if you weren't able to open your mouth you couldn't talk and eat or drink.
4. Wrists because you can still pick up things. Also you can move your arms without wrists.
5. Yes you could move around. You could move around because you don't need to bend when you can keep your legs straight and walk like a penguin.
· Thin vertical line in the middle that digs into the core of the apple
· Inside the thin hole our little ridges
· It smells sweet, but at the same time it smells sour
· A little thin piece of apple is hanging over the hole
· The stem starts out pointing straight up then it bends backward
· The apple part feels like an ice rink. Very wet and if you were little you would feel that it is slippery
· The skin feels very squishy, but it is not
· Right under the top of the apple and a little bit on top of the bottom there is brown spots
· When I put the toothpick in the hole apple sticks to it
· At the top of the apple the skin is darkish red
· The whole apple skin is very dark red
· At the top of the apple there is a green spot near the stem
· When you destroy the apple you can find a seed