| || |
1.My partner dropped the ruler and I saw it dropping so I immediately knew what to do closed my hand, and then caught it. I got 6 in. and my partner got 6 in.
2. My partner dropped the ruler while I was closing my eyes using my sense of hearing I caught by him telling me when too. I got 7 in. and my partner got 1 in.
3. My partner dropped the ruler and at the same time high-fived me. Then I knew to catch it and I did. I got 9 in. and my partner got 11 in..
4. It was very hard to use the only the sense of touch because you had to rely on your partner to high fiver me. Also it was easy to use sight because you could see the ruler dropping.
5. Use could of put your nose up to the ruler and smell the scent getting farther away. Also you could of out a peice of food up to their nose when you dropped it.
6. You could put food on the ruler and when it dropped you tasted the food. Also you could have put a lollipop up to your tongue and dropped it while you dropped the ruler so you could taste the lollipop knowing you had to close your hand.
7. When you used a sense your brain sent a message to your fingers to catch it. Also the nerves would carry the message to your fingers.