1. I was a member of the red team
2. At the beginning of the game I was pretty confused, but later on, I understood the metaphor and why we were doing what we were doing.
3. Definitely blue, because they were given a reason to be motivated, and a lot of volunteers.
4. I never really felt anything because I knew the blue team wasn't going to get the reward if they won, and that it was a complete metaphor for the Revolutionary War.
5. They were motivated, they had more team members, and they had lots of help from the French team.
6. America did start with a weak government once we won the war, but that was just because we had a huge change in everything, and we were no longer being owned by Britain. It was important that America won the war because if they lost, Britain would probably be harsher on them.
7. If America had lost the war, we wouldn't be a free country now. The British also probably would've passed more laws and unfair acts.