1. Breathing through straws represented having some kind of breathing disorder, like bronchitis
2. To show how hard it is for these people to live with diseases like this, and to show what it feels like to have minimal oxygen levels in your body
3. Because I didn't have a steady oxygen stream going through my body.
4. Certain conditions, or lots of exercise at once can limit the air going into your body... or breathing through straws
5. I probably wouldn't be able to maintain a habit of continuous vigorous exercise, or do things that especially limit the air going into my body
Breathing Hard for Our Muscles
Which Joints Are Most Important?
If the World Were a Village
The statistics of the world we are living in really surprised me, because I had no clue that there were this many people around the world that are in need of serious help. I feel very lucky to live the life I am living, because I realized that so many people are nowhere near as fortunate as I am. It really upset me that the majority of people are unable to live a life as successful as most people in my area. I wish that everyone could have a life full of opportunity, because the most capable person to ever live may not even have enough money or even survival essentials to support their family. I hope that other people, including myself, can find more ways to help these people in need, so that they can live the life they deserve.
I am Regan and whatever.