without meat tenderizer
- it is still green
- the coffee filter is wet at the bottom but it let no jello through
with meat tenderizer
- It has spilled through and is sticking to the side of the
- The coffee filter is completely wet.
How does this relate to the stomach and why did the meat tenderizer do what it do?
1. How are the two cups different and why?
2. What process in the human body is demonstrated by the liquid in the bottom of the cup?
3. What process in the human body is demonstrated by the wet coffee filter?
4. How does this lab help us understand digestion?