- Jimmy is a really good artist.
- We brought lots of things with us on the trip.
- I think Cindy did a great job on her research paper!
- The ball was passed to Bobby by Luke.
- The baby cried very loudly!
- Jimmy is an extremely amazing artist.
- We brought many objects on our trip.
- Cindy did an outstanding job on her research paper.
- Luke passed the ball to Bobby.
- The baby cried loudly.
Write a story entitled, "The Amazing Qualities of the People in my Writing Circle!" Compliment everyone at your table in some sort of way, being specific, but avoiding passive voice and avoiding the words listed above. When you feel yourself wanting to write those words, make sure to replace them with better choices!!! This story does not have to focus on a moment, but should be from YOUR perspective.
- I think
- I believe
The Amazing Qualities of the People in my Writing Circle
Oh, Brady the great Brady. He is accomplished in sports and he is able to play them excellently. Brady is dedicated and he practices hard at hockey and the other sports he plays. Lucas is extremely nice and helpful. Whenever I have a question he can help me in a nice way. He also makes me laugh. Addie is smart. She is good at solving big problems in math. She gets the right answer quickly and efficiently. Addy is Creative. She is always coming up with new and inventive ways to solve problems.