| || |
1. How they compared was that the hot water was 85.9ºF and the cold water 42.9ºF. So the difference would be 43.1ºF.
2. It went up the chart dramatically because probably the temperature in the room is effecting the water.
3. It went down the chart dramatically because probably the cold water must be effecting it.
4. It showed us the temperature on the chart and it also showed us what was happening to the cold temperature and the hot temperature.
5. I noticed that the cold line was actually getting hotter than the hot line. It was really weird.
6. I think the temperature in the room was effecting the cold line or maybe because it was out of ice.
7. I think the temperature in the bucket (which was cold) was effecting the hot.
8. I think the cold line will be 61ºf and the hot line will be 55ºf. I picked these temperatures because I think they are fair with the other temperatures.
9. I think it just stayed in the cup because I saw nothing in the bucket. If it went in the other bucket the solo cup dye would probably be a little like lighter.
10. It went first down then after a few minutes it went started slowly moving a tiny but up.