1. How has your first round of KinderPals gone
2. What were some differences between the two experiences (AM and PM)?
3. How did you improve your skills as a KinderPal from the first experience to the second?
4. In what specific ways did you help improve your students' self-esteem?
5. Why should other schools do a program similar to KinderPals? Is it worth the time spent?
1. My first round of KinderPals was really good. I met two new kindergartners, Jemma and Sara. They both are amazing and they both like to draw and color. Sara is from Egypt, which is really cool, and Jemma is amazing at drawing! I like my KinderPals!
TECHNICAL GLITCH - EVERYTHING DELETED. :( I HAD A LOT. MR. SOLARZ SAW THIS.