| || |
1. Breathing through straws represented that people who have asthma and other breathing problems have a hard time to breath and that it is hard for them to do physical activities when they can not breathe so well. It also represents that you are able to compare people who don't have the breathing problems (wide straws) with the people who have breathing problems like asthma (thin straw).
2. You should have this experience with the straws and everything to, like I said, you can easily compare what life is to people who have breathing problems like asthma to people who are perfectly fine with their breathing. You can also learn that breathing is important to our life.
3. It was difficult to continue moving while I was breathing through the straw because you were thinking about breathing so much that during different periods while doing the experiment, you just stopped moving because you were paying more attention to breathing. It could also go that you were paying more attention to moving and trying not to spit on others that you stopped breathing through the straw.
4. Sometimes you have a stuffy nose and that can affect the respiratory system because the air gets into the body from the nose or the mouth and when you have a stuffy nose, then it is harder for the air to enter the body.
5. Your daily life would really be affected because you would only be able to take in deep breaths but what if you like just finished a race and need deep breaths. You would just pass out or die because not enough air entered the body quick enough to save you from the death. Another reason would affect your daily life would be that it would be really hard for you to sleep because you would just be taking quick, small, breaths and you have to be calm and relaxed to sleep. So that would ruin your time to sleep.