This experience was fun and extremely hard. After at least the 5th trail, my muscles were aching in pain! They hurt so bad but I managed to get through it. I realized that after the 5th trail, my score went up a lot because I pushed harder and didn't cry. I thought that it would go down and down and down but I guess it didn't. That was surprising to me and very weird. It was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot. But, it hurt. =D
1. It was difficult because you weren't able to switch to a different hand or your hand couldn't help you to make it through the pinching without stopping. It was also hard because my muscles hurt and wanted more rest than just 10 seconds.
2. Before, my hands didn't hurt at all because I didn't want to pinch. During, my hands hurt a lot because they had to pinch for a long time. After, my hands were in pain but after like 5 minutes of rest, they felt much better.
3. My data changed overtime because the first trial, it was about 140. Then, by the 5th trial, it went down a lot, but then it went up again because my muscles tried . It was really surprising because I thought the data would just go down and down.
4. Some errors were: My left hand was trying to help my right hand to push. My clothespin fell out of my hand. I tried to use more than 2 fingers to push.
5. It changed because, at first, it was ok, but then over time it started to hurt. Then my hand believed that it could do it so it got stronger. It pushed farther like athletes. They push so they can make it all the way.
6. Maybe from the stomach. You eat something, then the stomach separates it and turns it to energy. Then, that energy separates all around the body so that muscles can have energy. The same with water, we drink, it separates. Also with oxygen, we breath, separates. (This is what I think!)
7. Work them out more so that the muscles grow stronger.
8. Believe that you can do it and try hard.