| || |
1. The purpose was to feel what it feels like if you were to have asthma or bronchitis. I think this could also be important because this could make people want to find a permanent cure for them.
2. There was one that was more difficult and it was running in place. I think it was more difficult because it was involving more muscle movement.
3. It changes by breathing heaver and faster. These changes happen because we need more oxygen to our muscles.
4. I think it caused those effects because it was a lot harder t breath than normal. It was hard because I only got a minimal oxygen.
5. Breathing throuh the thin straw did affect me differently . I think it affected me differently because I was breathing through a thinner straw than the wide straw.
6. I think I was asked to breathe only for 20 seconds rather than a minute because the thin straw only let a tiny amount of oxygen in at a time.
7. I think I was not asked to run or walk because I would a lot more oxygen than just sitting, and if sitting waas difficult for me and my partner than that would be very difficult.
8. My daily life wold be effected because I would not be able to to the things I love and play or run and walk and I love to do all of those things.