1. Who was your famous person and why were they famous?
2. Why is it important for children to study specific people's lives from a time period in history?
3. What was the hardest part about completing your Revolutionary War Hero Project? What made it hard?
4. How did it make you feel to complete your Revolutionary War Hero Project without much help from adults? Why?
1. I did George Washington. He is famous because he was appointed commander of the Continental army.
2. It is important to study historical people. Because a lot of them had an important part in our time history.
3. It was hard to do the brochure. I was hard because you had to fit all the facts you needed on the brochure.
4. It made me feel confident in myself because I thought it would be hard to not get help. But it isn't that hard it was fun.
It was a whole metaphor because our teacher wanted us to see how they actually fought in the war but we only fought for 20 seconds and those 20 seconds represented 8 years of fight in the war, and those 20 seconds got me very tired and imagine if you were in the war then you would very tired after it.
The red team represented the British. Because in the actual war the British had the tallest and the strongest people fighting for the land. The blue team represented the colonies. Their where fewer blue team members then red because most of the blue team members where still in training. The white team represented France and Spain. They came late because they had to cross the ocean before they arrived to the war. The blue team members would get offered a prize if they won because they get to keep they land. Their was a member on the blue team that didn't get offered a prize because he was a slave who was fighting and when the war ended he would still have to work. The white team cheered for the blue team because once they crossed the ocean they would go help fight with the blue team. Some of the red team members joined a little late because they also had to cross the ocean to get to the war. Because the blue team was defending their land and the red team was attacking the land. I was a member of the blue team. I felt a little nervous but then we finished and I felt good. I thought red would win because they had stronger and taller players but then again the blue team didn't know they would get all the extra help. I got more confident because we got extra players to help us win the war! The reasons the blue team won is because we got so many helpers from Spain & France.