1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. The most surprising thing that I learned was that the wood (bamboo) rod last the longest to hold the butter up. It surprised me because I thought that it would be the first one to melt.
2. My favorite part was all the stations when we got to make the video's and move stations. I like it because all the stations were so cool and interesting, also because we got to make video's.
3. Energy is found in a lot of places, in us, outside, inside, energy is found everywhere and in most things.
4. Energy is a lot of things like, gravitational, heat, motion, electrical, elastic, sound, solar, light, and chemical, and probably more!