1. Who was your famous person and why were they famous?
2. Why is it important for children to study specific people's lives from a time period in history?
3. What was the hardest part about completing your Revolutionary War Hero Project? What made it hard?
4. How did it make you feel to complete your Revolutionary War Hero Project without much help from adults? Why?
1. I did George Washington. He is famous because he was appointed commander of the Continental army.
2. It is important to study historical people. Because a lot of them had an important part in our time history.
3. It was hard to do the brochure. I was hard because you had to fit all the facts you needed on the brochure.
4. It made me feel confident in myself because I thought it would be hard to not get help. But it isn't that hard it was fun.