1. How hard was it to describe your creature?
2. What did you do well?
3. What do you wish you did better so your partner could have drawn it better
1. It was not hard. It was easy because my character was a little bit more easy because some of the others were more descriptive than my picture, mine had only a head and legs.
2. I did well describing how my character looked like. I talked about the size of it's head and how big his eyes are and what his feet looked like and the other big details I needed in my writing.
3. I wish that I told my partner who it reminds me of in a movie so she could get a picture in her head of what it might look like, and tell her how many teeth it had.
4. I did okay. Not my best I couldn't really understand how the character looked like in the pose it was standing in.
5. I wish my partner told me how the creature was standing, and told me that the eyes popped out a little on top of the head.