| || |
1. It was pretty easy to describe my creature. The shapes and features were broad and general enough to describe.
2. I described the legs and feet well. They turned out just like the card.
3. I wish I described where the ears were. They ended up lower than they were supposed to be, so I think I should have described where they were.
4. I did okay in drawing my partner's creature. I didn't know that he was yawning, which affected the entire drawing.
5. I wish that I knew that he was yawning. It would have helped my overall drawing.