1. It was difficult because the same technique strained the same muscles so they got really tired. I wanted to switch techniques so that I could relax my muscles.
2. My hands and fingers felt normal before we started to pinch the clothespin. During it, my hands and fingers were burning and aching. After, they felt sore and stiff.
3. My first trial was high, but then it got really low, but it came back up around Trial 5. It was low for 7 and 8, but 9 and 10 were super high.
4. I stopped for a few seconds sometimes, which probably took a few pinches off my final score. I also dropped the clothespin a couple times.
5. My hand strength got weaker in the middle, but somehow it raised at the end. We were straining muscles, so they wold get tired.
6. I think they get it through blood because blood carries oxygen, nutrients, and water. Blood goes all throughout the body, so it could help the muscles.
7. I could have stretched and shaken out my hand in the 15 second breaks. It would get out the calcium and relax the muscles.
8. You can stretch out your muscles and rub it. That will help your muscles feel better.