· Inside the thin hole our little ridges
· It smells sweet, but at the same time it smells sour
· A little thin piece of apple is hanging over the hole
· The stem starts out pointing straight up then it bends backward
· The apple part feels like an ice rink. Very wet and if you were little you would feel that it is slippery
· The skin feels very squishy, but it is not
· Right under the top of the apple and a little bit on top of the bottom there is brown spots
· When I put the toothpick in the hole apple sticks to it
· At the top of the apple the skin is darkish red
· The whole apple skin is very dark red
· At the top of the apple there is a green spot near the stem
· When you destroy the apple you can find a seed
| || |
1. I was able to see lots of things because we had a magnifying glass to see small things and a toothpick to pull things out. Also because it was only half an apple so you could see inside the apple.
2. So you know what you are actually experimenting on better. Also because you can look back on what you wrote.
3. Sight, touch, smell, hear, and taste.